River Bend Integrated Community MinistriesOrganization Type: Social & Community Services
Address: 226 Avenue V South, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7M 3E3
Contact: Chantalle Morrow-Fesciuc
- Using the ‘Nothing About Us Without Us’ philosophy, build relationships and ongoing connections with core community agencies and organizations;
- Foster joint community efforts and actions on systemic issues and situations;
- Build individual and group capacity to engage in social change processes;
- Foster, coordinate, participate in and/or lead community activities to address social issues of core communities, normally in cooperation with community partners.
- 2. Build Direct Links and Partnerships between the Community and partner Organizations
- Offer a positive presence and perspective with and among groups and partners throughout ICM activities;
- Serves Neighbourhood groups and the wider church and faith communities as able;
- Provide individual and family support, community service navigations as well as emotional, social, and spiritual care as able.
Social Media Links
River Bend Integrated Community Ministries’s Volunteer Opportunities
No Entries Found
Contact River Bend Integrated Community Ministries
Get Directions226 Avenue V South, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7M 3E3